TWIC Escort Officers
TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Escort Officers are security personnel provided by Star Protection Agency to escort individuals with TWIC credentials in and out of secure areas of transportation facilities such as ports, airports, and terminals. These officers are responsible for ensuring that only authorized individuals with TWIC credentials are granted access to these facilities, and that they are escorted throughout the facility while they are on the premises. TWIC Escort Officers provided by Star Protection Agency may be responsible for:
- Verifying the validity of TWIC credentials
- Escorting TWIC holders to their designated work areas
- Monitoring and controlling access to secure areas
- Conducting random inspections of TWIC holders and their belongings
- Maintaining records of TWIC holder access and movements
- Responding to security breaches and other incidents
TWIC Escort Officers are trained to detect and deter potential security threats and to provide a safe and secure environment for the facility and its employees. They are also trained in emergency response procedures and protocols.
It's worth noting that TWIC Escort Officers are required by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for certain transportation facilities, and that the security protocol, procedures, and requirements may vary from facility to facility, so the service provided by Star Protection Agency may be adjusted accordingly.